L.A. Pierce College Mathematics Course Outlines
are short versions
(pgs. 1 – 4) that should satisfy the needs of instructors and students.
The unofficial Student Learning
Outcomes or SLOs are available from this link.
Official versions of CORs and SLOs are on the District's Electronic Curriculum Development (ECD) menu.
From the ECD website,
Click on Find a Course
- Select Pierce for the Campus
- Select Math-Mathematics for Subject Name
- Select an appropriate Course Number (or leave blank)
- Leave Status as Active
- Click on View Results
At the far right, click on the “Click Here” link to view the COR.
- There are 8 Sections that you access via the 8 tabs at the top.
- Section II Course Content and Objectives includes the content information previously posted on the chair's website
- Section VIII Addendum Documents includes the downloadable Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs) document.