The Pierce College Faculty Association is continuing its annual dues campaign for this academic year. Please contribute. Individually, your contribution is small. Collectively, the dues allow us to pursue several worthy projects:
Full Time Faculty
Full time Faculty Association Dues are $50/academic year.
If you pay before December 31st, you will get a $10 discount!
Adjunct Faculty Association Dues are $25/academic year.
If you pay before December 31st, you will get a $5 discount!
- The Student Awards Brunchhonoring students for individual achievement of academic excellence. Last year's brunch was the best ever and we'd like to be able to fund this years the same way.
- The Faculty Awards Galahonoring the Teacher of the Year, faculty advancing in academic rank, colleagues retiring from service, and those celebrating "5 year" service anniversaries.
- Paying your dues will get you one ticket for the Gala.
- You can buy additional tickets for guest at $15 each
- STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPSEach year several scholarships are given to deserving students.
- Faculty Association Scholarships
- Al Frolich MemorialScholarship Fund
- Phil Brotherton Memorial Fund
- Anthropology Scholarship Fund
- Philosophy/SociologyScholarship Fund
- Sheron Levick MemorialScholarship Fund
Please continue your generosity and designate an additional amount below for the scholarship fund
You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay your dues or make scholarship contributions. All you need is a bank account or credit card.
last update: May, 2015